[Theforum] CSS probs .. was .. Author Info Blocks

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 10 00:23:00 CST 2001

Isaac,

Yeah, wrong list, but that's ok :)

I'll get the rest of the CSS files updated real soon .. Tues/Wed.  Since I
changed all the HTML files to reflect the new CSS we're using (your default
one), Those of us that had changed their stylesheet are seeing problems.
Noticed it myself yesterday with my test ID .. couldn't read any links at
all .. ;)

I'll post a message to thesite when I've done all the files.

As for the sample file, I'm using just the default style with updated HTML..
it *should* be fine.  Log out and check if you see anything odd on teo with
the new file?

Thanks,

Mich