[Theforum] Why Vote ?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 10 09:32:11 CST 2001

Hey Folks,

Since I'm the someone .... thought I'd answer.

Since before CodeFest (mid Oct), teo has undergone many
additions/improvements.  A lot of bug fixes plus the addition of several new
features .. some of which weren't necessarily on the CodeFest agenda, and/or
the implementation changed greatly from what was originally agreed upon for
CodeFest.  That's why we're voting.

Before we start redesigning .. and before any more work is undertaken for
the membership pages, I really think it would be a good idea if we can roll
the code we have to production.

Some of you may already notice that some features that were on teo a couple
weeks ago have been removed... not because of a vote.  But, rather, because
they aren't ready for production so they've just been commented out and
hopefully we can reach a consensus on what's there now and roll it up to
production, and start fresh again.

Hope this is clear,

Michele