car accident Re: [Theforum] +1/-1 Author Info Blocks

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Dec 10 10:23:43 CST 2001

At 09:41 PM 12/10/2001, Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns typed these words:
>Is she OK? Is she in the hospital? Prayers are there....

It wasn't a car accident (thankfully). She slipped and fell in the bathroom
last night, according to my brother. Cut her lip and her nose. No major
damage, but since I live about 1800 kms (1125 miles) away from home and my
dad's in the UK on a business trip, I had to make sure that there were no
need for any further treatment.

Thanks for caring.

Cheers,

Madhu