[Theforum] +1/-1 Author Info Blocks

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Dec 10 10:49:24 CST 2001

Jeez.  I gotta get on this list at home, too.  Too much catching up to do
come Monday. =:0

I'll answer this set of questions for now, although it seems that even
doing this at this point is in question...

On 07:46 AM 12/10/2001, Madhu Menon said to me:
>1) Are you OK with having the author info block at the top

+1

I actually don't have any problems with the author block, but, then again,
I'm at 1280x1024.  I can see how it could cause problems at lower
resolutions.  In spirit, I'm there, though.

>2) Are you OK with having the author bio at the bottom?

+1

Cool with that, too.  As others have mentioned, it's very "magaziney," but
there is potential for added flexibility down there.

>3) Do you like the design and/or implementation of the author info block
>at the top?

+1

But then again, I'm not a designer.  Looks like the rest of the site and
the design (not necessarily the layout) is simple.  I'll defer to others on
this one.

>4) Do you like the design and/or implementation of the author bio at the
>bottom?

-1

Not sure the same design/implementation would work as well at the bottom.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/