[Theforum] Ratings Bar .. was Author Info Blocks

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Dec 10 11:23:10 CST 2001

Gee, thanks, Michele ;)

Madhu, the fruit punch is a joke. I'm not a designer, but I'm not THAT 'not
a designer.'

Mich, .jeff and I have mostly talked offline so as not to clutter the list
with technical stuff about how to format the CSS to make this work, but
Michele is right; it's time to bring it back here to get it polished.

joel