[Theforum] Clarification .. was Author Info Blocks

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Mon Dec 10 11:57:08 CST 2001

Olly wrote:
> > http://members.evolt.org/amanda/evolt/authorinfo.jpg
>
> I was just putting together something spookily similar. Mine
> made the author image a max of 150px wide IIRC (a fuse blew
> and I lost it, D'OH!). I put the Author name above the image,
> and the choices below it. I also left the colours as they
> were. Apart from that it was pretty much the same.

Nice! My first draft had the name above the pic and options below as you
suggested but then I started thinking about how differently sized photos
would push the design out kind of wacky and if you keep all the text
together, it might make some scaling issues not such a problem... I
think.

I feel that a photo should be no larger than 200x200. That might be a
bit much, though.

- amanda