[Theforum] Why do so many people care?

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Mon Dec 10 14:05:22 CST 2001

> At 11:23 PM 12/10/2001, A. Erickson typed these words:
> >This new feature is, to me, the perfect confluence of where so many
> >aspects of web dev come together. You have to deal with
> backend code,
> >front-end code, graphic design, interface design,
> information design,
> >community building and just the overall character change that this
> >might mean for evolt as a whole.
>
> OK, it's been said before, but I'll say it again.

I don't disagree with you. Right?

Having said that...I'm willing to spend some time looking at the current
design and throwing together a list of possible solutions/revisions.

My email that you're responding to is just to clarify why so many people
had so many opinions about this feature. It seemed like people were
getting frustrated.

- amanda