[Theforum] Clarification .. was Author Info Blocks

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Dec 11 00:30:41 CST 2001

Ahhh ok I see what ya did .. we'd still need to add a new class for the
block (even if its said to be the same as the one you choose) .. the reason
being, that block only styles the background colour and the text colour.
We'd need to change the text colour (from light green in the current css -
see the date and category used at the top of an article page) and the text
size.

It's doable/workable .. we just need to decide if we want to add yet another
block of info that needs to be styled as such.

Mich