[Theforum] [survey] initial survey results

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Dec 12 14:51:32 CST 2001

i've got the initial results from the survey into HTML format, and
although its only the summary so far, i know everyone is chomping at the
bit to see at least something :)

http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/evoltsurveyresults.html

a number of us are also working on replying to people right now, and that
should be wrapped up around the beginning of next week.

theres a lot of info there, and more to come once i get the detailed
results into HTML format.

two request: if you choose to discuss the results of the survey here,
please mark the subject with a [survey] or something so we can discuss
that stuff and still pick our way through other topics germane to this
group. the last is to not take anything you may read in there as gosphel,
look at the 'big picture', don't focus in on any one response :)

thanks, have fun :)

.djc.