[Theforum] [survey] initial survey results

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Dec 12 20:35:31 CST 2001

At 02:21 AM 12/13/2001, Daniel J. Cody typed these words:
>i've got the initial results from the survey into HTML format, and
>although its only the summary so far, i know everyone is chomping at the
>bit to see at least something :)
>
>http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/evoltsurveyresults.html

Yowza! Bring it on bay-bee!

I'm going to take a long time thinking this over. Expect some long emails
presently :)

BTW, Dan, we may need to do some AND queries on the data e.g., "what
percentage of people who are advanced in front-end technologies are also
advanced in server-side scripting?"

I'll let you know if I want any such information.

Madhu

Madhu "MadMan" Menon
Defender of Justice, Destroyer of Evil, and Keeper of the Knowledge
Blog: http://madman.weblogs.com