[Theforum] Friendly Reminder - List Management

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 13 02:37:30 CST 2001

On Wednesday, December 12, 2001, at 04:37  am, Michele Foster wrote:

> Send ALL discussions which deal with the "how to
> implement a project" back to thesite (where they belong),

Because as you say, this group is more about "*What*
shall we implement", and of course there's a bit of a blurry
line between the 2

> and to try to
> remember to send the chat offline or to thechat mailing list.

Yes.... but some flexibility on that's OK, right? People do
work better together if there's some social interaction round
the edges.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,