[Theforum] [survey] detail answers to question 9

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Dec 13 14:14:43 CST 2001

On 02:05 PM 12/13/2001, Daniel J. Cody said to me:
>"Do you have any suggestions for making evolt.org a better resource?"
>
>294 people responded.. http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/detail9.html
>
>one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is its too difficult for
>people to search the archives and tips. that'll have to be addressed..
>
>another thing people are asking for is a simpler, customizable
>www.evolt.org page that shows off more than just articles..

Also, a lot of people look to want to be able to dig deeper than our
high-level categories.  I've seen several requests for more/better
categorizing.

Perhaps a ColdFusion page that had ColdFusion articles, ColdFusion tips,
some ColdFusion links via d.e.o., etc.  Another for ASP, one for User
Experience, etc.  It would make resources easier to find for the user if we
had a way to lump them together by specialization, not just category.

Meh.  Just a thought.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/