[Theforum] Re: commentary on b.e.o (was [survey] refined...)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Fri Dec 14 16:24:56 CST 2001

javier wrote:
>i got another one, some comments about the browser archive made me think
>it could have ratings and commentaries for the brwosers, eh?

Nice idea, but wouldn't that fit into weo's software category? Maybe just
a "write commentary on this browser" link or something from b.e.o to
w.e.o's submission form (pre-selecting "Software" would be nice, but no
biggie) could do it?

As for rating specific browsers, that could work. Could you elaborate
regarding for what you think those ratings would be used? The main purpose
of b.e.o is to easily test your site in certain browsers (right?). If a
site needs tested on Popular Browser X, then the evolt rating on Popular
Browser X is irrelevant.

Thanks,

--
mattwarden