[Theforum] [survey] donations

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Tue Dec 18 10:21:42 CST 2001

From: "javier velasco (mantruc)" <lists at mantruc.com>
> then a subitem "can i donate cash to evolt.org"
> "yes how much [field]" -> 'thank you very, very much' page

It would be important to indicate how the money would be used. No one is
tempted to give if the money goes into someone's pocket.

Amazon.com's Honor System provides (or at least used to) a "thermometer"
type of  donation. We can state that we would buy a Chilisoft license when
we reach this amount for example. It's important to give people some control
over how their money would be used.

Nic