[Theforum] Ping*

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Dec 21 10:08:40 CST 2001

At 11:53 PM -0800 12/20/01, A. Erickson wrote:

>It's been so quiet around here.

Yeah, it has....

>I'm heading out of town in a couple days and won't be back till after
>Xmas. I'm flying in and out of Reagan International -- feeling a little
>nervous about that. I'm frightened to see the Pentagon devastation.
>Anyway, Merry Holidays and whatnot.

I'm off to Virginia until the 27th (flying in and out of Richmond,
VA). Don't be nervous about flying - it should be fine. I know a
pilot that flies in and out of Reagan, and he's not scared (his wife
is a whole other story though).

Happy holidays to all that are  celebrating!

>Anyone have super plans for the New Year celebrations?

Nup. Nada.

I'm sure there are some nifty parties in San Antonio, but I'm not
sure what we're doing.

bob
--
bob davis