[Theforum] important: treasurer duties (was: donations)

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Sun Dec 23 23:44:29 CST 2001

http://www.efax.com/index.html
http://www.efax.com/signup/free/page1.asp
from free to $9.95/month and above
http://www.j2.com/index.asp
as cheap as free
http://www.fax.com.ua/
but you probably can't read this one...
http://www.callwave.com/index.asp
free

That will get you started.

> Bad Hugh! No car for you!
> <takes car away and deposits it in undisclosed garage>

<Hugh gets out LoJack searching widget>

Enjoy your trip.  Safe travels back.  Be prepared to remove your shoes
to get through the airport.

-Hugh
---