[Theforum] IRC Bot - thepfy

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Fri Dec 28 03:42:47 CST 2001

On Friday, December 28, 2001, at 05:39  am, Michele Foster wrote:

> I've had conversations with Martin on this subject in private in the
> past.

Actually, no. You've made public demands that

1) #evolt be the only evolt public space which isn't publically archived,
      despite having pushed very hard for other evolt private spaces be
      publically archived. If you don't believe in evolt public spaces
being
      open, then please make it a two-way street and introduce a vote for
     *all* evolt public spaces to be unarchived. I'm easy either way, as
long
     as it's fair and consistent.

2) thepfy be treated differently from thebot. Again, I don't see the
logic
     in this.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,