[Theforum] time spent, was: IRC Bot - thepfy

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Fri Dec 28 14:38:17 CST 2001

On Friday, December 28, 2001, at 08:32  pm, Daniel J. Cody wrote:

> um. how did this turn from irc to 'dan could be reading peoples email'?

It didn't. Read my post again. It says "My posting an archive of #evolt
without theforum saying so is as likely as Dan reading meo email"

Of course, if you're feeling guilty... *jk*

> i would think with all the free time that the holidays afford us(as i
> see
> no less than 8 people chatting happlily away on IRC right now, killing
> time) we could  - as the leaders and direction setters for evolt.org -
> find something a bit more productive to focus our energy on that
> *benefits* evolt in some way?

Dan - this is about how evolt works, and about the nature of an
evolt public space. Who *else* should discuss it?

It is 100% valid. Please stop trying to redefine the purpose of evolt
lists according to your whim of the day. This is twice in a week now.

Unless of course you can show a record of where we decided to exclude
#evolt from the list of things which the body which runs evolt may
discuss.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,