My Vote -- was Re: [Theforum] IRC Bot - thepfy

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Dec 28 15:20:07 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elfur Logadottir" <elfur at elfur.is>

| 1. do we want the bots on irc.evolt.org?

-1 .. not if they are logging the conversation for whatever reason

| 2. do we want archives for the irc.evolt.org?

-1  .. nope .. not unless ya'll plan to tape record beervolts and such other
"evolt" gatherings.

| 3. do we want operators on irc.evolt.org

not sure what this means .. as I don't understand what an Operator does or
doesn't do.  I've no problem with having a couple of people knowing how to
be ops in case there is ever a problem and/or a need for them .. i.e. skript
kiddie sets something up on the channel.

| 4. do we want abusive behaviour on irc.evolt.org?

umm -1 obviously .. but I'm not sure what you are *really* asking here .. or
perhaps I'm just missing the context in which your wrote this question.

Michele