[Theforum] IRC Bot - thepfy

Ben Dyer bendyer at swbell.net
Fri Dec 28 16:06:05 CST 2001

>1. do we want the bots on irc.evolt.org?

/me *still* doesn't see what the big deal is...

+1

>2. do we want archives for the irc.evolt.org?

Don't know and have no opinion.

>3. do we want operators on irc.evolt.org

Don't know and have no opinion.

>4. do we want abusive behaviour on irc.evolt.org?

I don't want abusive behavior anywhere public or even possibly
public.  It's bad form.

Everything I've been reading on this thread, from my perspective, is
that this is much ado about nothing or this is just a facade for a
much deeper problem...one that has nothing to do with bots and that
really needs to be fixed elsewhere...

--Ben

--
Site: http://www.thesfst.com/