settle, children (was My Vote -- was Re: [Theforum] IRC...)

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sun Dec 30 04:39:27 CST 2001

On Sunday, December 30, 2001, at 07:18  am, Warden, Matt wrote:

> We were doing good until now.

And we will continue to be fine. The vote will come to
an end, we'll record the decision so there's no argument
("#evolt is such and such" "hey, that's not what we agreed"
etc), we'll implement the decision, and we'll get on with life.

If you'd like to contribute to the vote:
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20011224/002213.html
great! If you choose not to, that's fine too

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,