[Theforum] ballot not complete

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sun Dec 30 12:09:42 CST 2001

David,

Thank you for preparing this message .. and providing an additional voting
option.  I agree with you that the ballot was not complete.

My vote is recorded below.  I've chosen to abstain from the other questions
.. as I've lost track of the various options, and I don't have an opinion
one way or another.

Thanks again,

Michele