[Theforum] evolt IA

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Dec 26 15:01:39 CST 2001

> i think thats a great idea.. thearticles would be a list of people who've
> signed up for the 'digest' version of our site - that is, they only get
> email announcements when we have new content. right? i think its super
> cool :)

that is a splendid idea!

a custom evoltminder service

this would be a very attractive option for meta sites (e.g. moreover.com)

"thearticles" distribution list -- what a great idea

question:  would the announcements continue to go to thelist?

i vote yes, citing the "inertia principle" of customer relationship
management

where would we announce this?  add to the "Lists" page?

as an announcement service it is less a discussion list and more a public
relations opportunity

so, add to the faq?

rudy