[Theforum] Fw: Evolt.org logo

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Jan 3 10:38:01 CST 2002

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, aardvark wrote:

> if i recall correctly, she resigned admin... (please correct me if i'm
> wrong on this, i don't have the archives here)
>
> being on the admin list alone doesn't much matter either way, but
> she resigned...
>
> > i'm not on admin at lists.evolt.org - does that mean i'm not an
> > administrator of evolt.org and shouldn't contact people?
>
> you didn't resign...

i see where you're coming from..

> and i've also said that as an admin, i think you should be on the
> list, and you've explained that reading the archive is good enough
> (which i didn't disagree with, so i think we're all set there, too)...

> thought he resigned, too... i'm not so sure there, though...

ya, me either.. ?

> for the record, i'm not attacking michele... i did, however, want to
> mention to michele that i think she should be an 'admin' if she's
> going to speak on behalf of 'admin'...

no, i know you weren't attacking here silly orthopod. :)

> i'd be happy if she re-upped to admin... if she doesn't want to,
> that's fine as well...
>
> please don't make more of it than just my observation, i really don't
> have any outside motivations here...

i'm not, and i know you don't .. its all cool, i'd just hate to see mich
pulled back from all the work she does(and not everyone sees) because of
the label :)

make sure you shovel your roof man