[Theforum] Re: Getting in the monthly recap

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Jan 8 16:17:32 CST 2002

la la. still trying to get there...

how does someone who has no access to the queue(or knows what the queue
is), and yet wants to contribute or write the monthly recap, make
additions to the article? bluntly: can this recap be written by a non
'admin'?

using myself as an example was probably a bad
call on my part and only confused the issue for you.. sorry