[Theforum] Re: Getting in the monthly reca

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Jan 9 11:57:29 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "David McCreath" <mccreath at ak.net>

| Daniel J. Cody wrote:
|
| > as for a unified member to submit these types of things under, the
| > evolt.org user sounds good.. or we could go with 'Cubey' our extreme,
but
| > loveable mascot! ;)
|

| LOL! Dude! I can hear it on the carnival midway now "Give the man a
| Cubey doll!"

hmm.. wonder how difficult it would be to sew cubes .. out of that fluffy,
soft material .. everyone could hang it from their car mirror.  ;)

| Seriously, though, I think "evolt.org" is the way to go. It sounds more
| inclusive and more official at the same time.

Anyway .. I think the main concern before was that we (several Admin members
at the time) wanted there to be a real live person behind the email..  I
remember the conversations wrt to the FAQ's .. since it was me who wanted a
generic ID .. but most others disagreed, and wanted there to be a person
behind it.

So, are we talking just the Monthly News article .. or are we talking more
broad and including official evolt.org FAQ's too?

Mich