[Theforum] policy for #evolt

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Jan 10 17:15:39 CST 2002

From: "Martin" <martin at members.evolt.org>

| Knowing that ops can be temporarily assigned, anyone
| know if that's *right now* or with permanent rights?

none of those were on the channel when i did the original request earilier
today ... and none are there now, but they all still are on thelist

| Obviously Dan's there because he registered the channel
| on evolt's behalf, but where/when did evolt decide on the
| others? (not that I'm saying that they're good or that they're
| bad people to have, just want to know when evolt made
| the decision to give them those rights).

bob's basically been an op from the getgo (as was i until late summer)

dunno about the others ... didn't know this access list request at the time
;)

cheers
elfur