[Theforum] Re: policy for #evolt

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Jan 10 22:23:30 CST 2002

i know that you don't use irc much, i'm sure this is just an example, but
in my own 'defense', i'm almost always the first one to say 'hi'
and start a conversation with people  who's names i don't recognize or are
new the the channel.

and i've only ever kicked two people off the channel. one of which was me
:)