[Theforum] Discussing evolt.org's IA

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri Jan 11 13:50:42 CST 2002

On 01:30 PM 1/11/2002, Madhu Menon said to me:
>At 11:08 PM 1/11/2002, javier velasco typed these words:
>
>>We should organize this a bit more. Madhu says we're rushing
>>this too much and we should take a few steps back, he has a
>>good point.
>
>In case you're wondering when I said this, it was in private email to
>Javier. He had asked for some comments about the IA project and the
>perceived lack of interest in this forum.

I don't know if it's a lack of interest, but, for me anyways, I just don't
know anything about IA. :)  Don't get me wrong, it's all fascinating to me,
and I understand how necessary it is, I just can't add anything of any
value on this...sort of like this e-mail. :)

And, Javier (and everyone else), I think I speak for everybody when I say
we appreciate all the hard work you've been doing on this.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/