[Theforum] Discussing evolt.org's IA

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Jan 11 17:21:31 CST 2002

> Thanks for clearing that out Ben, I've been wondering if it's jut that
> what I do is just to specialized for most of you to go on commenting, or
> if i'm being too cryptic in the documents.

I understand most of what you're doing, but I just can't grasp it in large
chunks. I've spent some time with your maps, and they look good, but I
really don't know what the next step is.

> I'm happy to help others understand some part of what I do everyday.
>
> > And, Javier (and everyone else), I think I speak for everybody when I
say
> > we appreciate all the hard work you've been doing on this.

and a big plus one to that. That was a lot of work, and you're a volunteer
and all that, so that's very cool.

¡Tan fuerte!

joel (aka 'girapista' [is that right?])