[Theforum] Mailing lists' options pages.

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 16 02:57:17 CST 2002

On Wednesday, January 16, 2002, at 03:40  am, Lachlan Cannon wrote:

> I don't know if this has been brought up before, so sorry
> if this is repetitive, but is there a way you can make the
> options pages for the mailing lists fit into the evolt
> template? It feels like you've been moved to another site
> when you go there to play with your settings. Also, the
> fact that thelist's options page is different to the other
> ones was kind of weird, I thought.

Hi Lachlan

It doesn't take much - just a bit of copy and paste by whoever's
admining each list. True, that's not the same as automatically
picking up the template (probably the better idea).

Most if not all of thechat's public UI is as per the front  page
of leo.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,