[Theforum] south beervolts

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Wed Jan 16 10:08:15 CST 2002

Martin wrote:

> 111 is maybe actionable: more beervolts in the southern hemisphere

eh, you staring at me?

I was very excited to see members from Colombia, Argentina, Peru and
Brasil.

Unfortunately, travelling in South America is not so straightforward as
in Europe, and distances are a lot bigger, but I'd love to give it a
try!

I had asked to reply these people's survey myself, maybe we could try to
contact interested people in the next community news birefing.

I believe it's more feasible for the people in Oceanina to get together
though.

--
Javier Velasco
Information Architect @ Chile