[Theforum] Fwd: Evolt on my brain

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Jan 19 13:22:52 CST 2002

I got the following message from a person who found out I'm an evolt.org
admin. He and I participate in a certain usability forum. These are his
comments (slightly edited to mask identity) about some evolt.org features.

Since we *are* going to be discussing changes to the site, I thought you
should all read this too.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon