[Theforum] Fwd: Evolt on my brain

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sat Jan 19 15:21:24 CST 2002

> I'm waiting patiently to see some redesign concepts.

hi michele

thank you for waiting

i know that sounds flippant, so don't get me wrong -- i am grateful that
you are sticking with it and waiting

madhu, please ask your friend to take part here in theforum, this is the
only reply we should give, in view of your friend's desire not to discuss
it -- and it was good feedback, and passionately stated, but any discussion
of it should be here and not with your friend

> ... [ I'm waiting to ]
> discuss various features for weo and the sub-sites.
> To provide my input on these areas, when requested.

michele, could you do me a favour?  do you remember the issue i raised
about members versus users?  could you please give us a brief -- don't
spend too long on it, please -- recap of the issue?

thanks

rudy