[Theforum] Re: Fwd: Evolt on my brain

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat Jan 19 16:33:49 CST 2002

madhu's friend wrote:
>>   I started a brief message to you about evolt's
>>icons, then it snowballed into this, uh, thing...
<snip>

Most of things we already know about and are working on or have worked on:

1. Marlene(?) had created a version of the icons with text under them. I
still support this idea, as I think the '?' is one of the most ambiguous
items of the site.
2. Text-size is an issue that we hoped to solve with custom stylesheets,
or at least having a "large-type" stylesheet that could be selected. This
selectable-stylesheet feature isn't 100% ready for production
yet. Nevertheless, we're working on it.
3. All the comments on IA... well, check out javier's PDF. 'nuff said.

I think that's all he mentioned. I think you ought to try to encourage him
to get involved. Tell him we value his criticism, but criticism without
solutions isn't the most helpful.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com