[Theforum] Fwd: Evolt on my brain

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sat Jan 19 17:08:36 CST 2002

oops

I should have added some emoticons or worded my message better.

It wasn't meant to be a negative towards anyone, and especially not the
groups of individuals responsible for the IA/design.  So, if that's how it
came across, sorry, not what I meant at all.

I meant to stress that we are all volunteers .. and that each of us has many
other commitments besides evolt.

So, again .. apologies if I offended.

Mich