meo announcement system ... (was: Re: [Theforum] Re: Dan's blog)

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Sun Jan 20 16:21:24 CST 2002

From: "Martin" <martin at members.evolt.org>

| However, I do wonder why evolt's communication to members is
| still fulfilled through a personal blog.
|
| I mean, it was a very good short-term solution, a whole lot better than
| not having that communication at all, and I'm very grateful for
| the work that goes into that communication (just a small percentage
| of the overall work that goes into meo). But it's confusing - where does
| evolt's voice stop and Dan's start?

now, if memory serves me correctly, dan has offered his CF blog thingy for
others to use ... i know that javier has a copy and other might.

How about another short term solution ... until we hash it out in the redesign:

how about dan offering his CF blog thingy to meo, where he, and other that
maintain the meo accounts, can set information about updates and other relevant
stuff for meo users, regardless of personal view, which would still be in his
current blog.

just a thought ...
now, i can't hash it out technically myself ... but i won't go there.

thanks
elfur