[Theforum] Re: voting

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed Jan 30 11:25:07 CST 2002

I earlier advocated for a known electorate, but since we've decided
to be looser about theforum, I agree that we can't calculate x%.

So give it a 2 day minimum... preferably with a bit of weekday time
in there if there are others like me who avoid their computer on
weekends...

simple, easy, & fair enough.

Erika