[Theforum] Re: voting

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Wed Jan 30 11:59:47 CST 2002

You can count on me to speak my opinions! :-)  I may not always play fair,
but life isn't really fair either is it.  I don't mind being the designated
'Dickhead' either, but I don't like the warez scene, (*maybe that
disqualifies me?).  I am not sure that anyone has ever encouraged me to be
*more* expressive, lol.  I do like the Evolt lists and glean some useful
information off of them from time to time.  I have however seen a fair
number of good lists dry up and blow away as the management tried to
structure *everything* and people would soon lose interest in participating.
It just became too cumbersome in an instant grats type community.  I would
hate to see that happen to a good organization such as Evolt.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Madhu Menon
Subject: RE: [Theforum] Re: voting

Hiya Brian. Good to see you here :)

Last time I checked, there weren't any limits on expression here as long as
it served a purpose. In fact, we want to encourage *more* expression. (As
you might have noticed, some of us were wondering how to get more people to
debate and vote ;)

I believe that's why this list was created - to have an open forum.
Actually, all our forums are open, including admin.

Regards,

Madhu