[Theforum] headlines -- trying here

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Jan 30 22:58:42 CST 2002

At 10:14 AM 1/31/2002, aardvark wrote:
>3. use rudy's copy as the announcment:
>"good news! today we are offering evolt subscribers the added convenience
>of blocking those annoying article announcements

Well, I'd change the case to sentence case, and remove those multiple
exclamation marks ;)

And I'd probably not call the article announcements "annoying".

>to a new list
>called thearticles

Is that what we're calling it? thearticles? Didn't someone else say
theheadlines? It's not that big a deal, although I prefer the latter.

But other than dat, I'm cool wit it. (Is that a good impression of
ghetto-speak? ;)

Cheers,

Madhu