[Theforum] VotingReqs

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Fri Feb 1 13:01:44 CST 2002

http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/VotingReqs

This is just for the technical bits regarding the app. Anybody have
anything on their wish list that I missed?

Also, for those that will be using this Req to build something, please
let me know if the terminology is helpful or if it is confusing or in
any way ambiguous.

***NOTE: This doesn't address the whys and wheretofors of voting (who
can call a vote, duration of a vote, 2/3 vs. 50%, etc.) I'm not eager to
chair that discussion right now so lets just focus on what a voting app
could and should do for us.

Thanks,
amanda