[Theforum] Re: VotingReqs

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Fri Feb 1 17:30:51 CST 2002

--jeff said:--------------
think beyond our voting needs here for just a sec.
--------------------------

Uhhhh... I'd rather not.

How about this? If you want to modify the voting app for use in polling
later then we can address that at that time.

I can think of a number of ways that the voting app would need to be
modified to become an open, informal polling app and I don't want to
outline them individually in this voting requirements doc.

If you want to take the polling thing further then I'd ask you to go in
and modify or add an addendum to the wiki page or create a separate set
of requirements for open polling.

- amanda