[Theforum] print template description

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 2 18:38:08 CST 2002

> From: "rudy" <r937 at interlog.com>
> >
> >seems a bit outta date, our description at the top...
>
> change "a discussion list" to "discussion lists" and we're good?

nah, too simple... i prefer to make it harder than that... the first clause
needs to be adjusted from:

"Evolt.org is an all-volunteer resource for web developers made up of a
discussion list, a browser archive, and member-submitted articles. This
article is the property of its author, please do not redistribute or use
elsewhere without checking with the author."

to perhaps:

""Evolt.org is an all-volunteer resource for web developers made up of a
series of discussion lists, member-submitted articles, a browser archive,
a resource directory, and member hosting."

wow... how wordy i wanna be, but with so little space...