[Theforum] (no subject)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 17:59:10 CST 2002

> From: "isaac" <isaac at members.evolt.org>
[...]
> I've had access to TEO and/or WEO on and off for a fair while and
> never had any interest in trawling for passwords or finding out who
> made what votes on my articles, etc. What purpose would that serve?

ultimately, if we start to open up access to new admins, we do
need to have some guarantees in place that people aren't going in
to change votes...

i would be happy if i knew there was a log for every db change
somewhere on the system that was either inaccessible, or
publically accessible so we can see when the db has been
manually  modified...

possible?  who knows... i'm done with database work for the week,
so i just took that lobe out of my brain and left it at the office...

> Only Adrian hassles people for giving him low votes... ;)

not anymore... now i just hack the member account and change
their votes... how else do you think i'm in the top 5 three times
over?

oops... i was earlier today (just looked)...

oh well... easy come, easy go...