[Theforum] Re: Move!

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Feb 6 18:08:02 CST 2002

isaac wrote:
>>From question 11 results, do you think it's safe to assume that our
>redesign plans should cater, primarily, for people who visit around once
>every 3-10 days (average of once a week)?

based on those results? no. the people who took that survey are most
likely primarily people who visit the site 3-10 times per week.

if there are other reasons, maybe. but not because of our survey results.

>Also, provide
>more differentiation between the article body and the other elements
>(ratings, comments, etc). Agreed?

yeah, that is definitely a current problem. not just more definition, but
better organization.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com