[Theforum] RE: fundraising/hosting

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Mon Feb 25 12:36:27 CST 2002

On Monday, February 25, 2002, at 04:50  pm, Megan Heald wrote:

> One thing with calendars is that redundancy can be a
> big issue if you don't shift them. Unless it's a
> generic 1st of March rather than Friday 1st March
> 2002.

...and that means that you need to be printing (at latest)
in the summer for the following year.

Which means that preproduction (like collation,
getting permission and so on) needs to start probably
April.

Which means that pre-preproduction (like deciding to
do it, negotiating with suppliers, and budgeting) needs
to happen very, very soon if we stand a good chance
of doing 2003 calendars.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,