[Theforum] calendar idea

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Tue Feb 26 07:15:08 CST 2002

Hi Alan,

Maybe there are!   ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: McCoy, Alan [mailto:amccoy at goodmanct.com]

It'd be great if there was a CafePress for calendars
somewhere out there.

Here's a quote place:
:::: http://www.printusa.com/quotes/calendars.html

An article on how to select calendar printers:
http://www.epinions.com/content_6546099844

The above author's company that looks like they might do custom calendar printing:
http://www.teldon.com/weis/shop/select_type.asp

Here's a place in Kenya that says they do custom calendar work as well:
http://www.rodwellpress.com/index.html

I also ran across a thread on Photo.net saying Kinko's and Wolf Camera also do custom calendar work.

* The thread said $20 a copy at wolf - but the link was dead so I could not confirm that and I couldn't find calendar printing at the wolf camera site.

* http://www.kinkos.com/our_services/store_services/gifts.php  Kinko's does, indeed, offer calendar services.  Didn't see any pricing info, though.

HTH,

RonL.