[Theforum] Evolt certification?

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Wed Feb 27 07:54:30 CST 2002

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Interesting idea...

---------------------- Forwarded by Martin P Burns/UK/MCS/PwC on 27/02/2002
13:52 ---------------------------

Please respond to admin at lists.evolt.org

Sent by:    admin-admin at lists.evolt.org

To:    Martin P Burns/UK/MCS/PwC, Jay Blanchard
       <jay.blanchard at thermon.com>, evolt at spinhead.com
cc:    admin at lists.evolt.org

Subject:    [admin] RE: [offlist] Hiring Eye Opener - Web Skills Testing
       (long)

Absolutely...that is one of the intents of doing the research. Also (brain
fart from last night) I was thinking that Evolt might be able to offer
various tests that might be devised during the process. A Certified
Evolter?

Thanks!

Jay

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

Hi Jay and Joel

Any danger of an evolt article out of the back end of this?

Please respond to thelist at lists.evolt.org

Sent by:    thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org