[Theforum] Re: [offlist] flash accessibility/usability

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 28 14:32:11 CST 2002

On Thursday, February 28, 2002, at 05:30  pm, aardvark wrote:

> but i still try to be a quiet moderator and only bug people offlist for
> regular infractions...

Likewise, and I usually cc Admin as a fyi.

I think the last time I did it was when someone replied to thelist
with the *entire* digest, and the additional content of "yup!"

To be absolutely clear, I did not contact anyone offlist
regarding this thread as a moderator (there was one
well thought through post early in the dialogue which
I suggested to the poster had the basis of a reasonable
article - again that was cc'd to Admin)

> and when i do, i sign 'on behalf of evolt.org' or
> 'one of the evolt.org admins' or something like that...

Always.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,