[Theforum] Re: [offlist] flash accessibility/usability

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Fri Mar 1 00:29:32 CST 2002

>> > i think he'd get sick if we kept tossing him in the air...
>>
>> i know you like the toss your salad man, but leave joel out of it ;)

Heap Big Hamstah Salad - /me now weighs in at approx. 1/8 ton in standard US
measurement.

>aw, that's just gross...

Tell me about it. I got one pair o' jeans left that fit me. Salad, man;
salad. That's all I'm eating 'til I'm back below 200.

>pass the ranch, please...

Actually, I'm very tasty with a hearty Italian dressing . . .

So, has this been a day, or what? Full moon? Phasic shifting of the ethereal
something-or-other? I'm going to go do some aroma-therapy, have my full-body
massage, and slip between the satin sheets in my hand-made silken jammies.

<okay, so it's a glass of water, climb some stairs, cheap cotton sheets, and
sweat pants and t-shirt - at least I make a mean hamster salad>

joel